Friday, December 19, 2014

Where not to buy Garden Soil from in Brisbane

Well there was certainly no sign of Christmas spirit at Nuway landscape yard at Chandler today.
I went in with my trailer to buy a half metre of garden soil.
I do this often but usually from TLS or Colonial so I know how exactly how much is in a half metre.
The guy working the loader drove into the soil bay and proceeded to drop the load of soil into my trailer.
I had noticed that the bin of the loader was not even, there was a fairly large space at the back without soil.
Now these buckets are half metre fully loaded and level from front to back.
I complained and after a bit of to and fro he put the tiniest extra bit in my trailer.
I still felt cheated and went up to the office to complain.
What the hell happened there? I left feeling ridiculed, laughed at and being called a liar.
So much for the customer always being right.
Never again will I cross the doors of this company, the attitude of the staff was terrible especially when you compare it to other nearby landscape yards that treat you decently.
I just wonder if they short change a lot of customers who do not complain, they can make a lot of profit over time by doing this.

Yes, I am bloody angry and I am going to circulate this on my blog and websites.

No comments: